Packaging of iron sulfate
Iron sulfate produced by the company is supplied in packages of 1 and 25 kg.
Safety tips when using iron sulfate
- Fire: produces toxic gas when fire. To firefight, use carbon dioxide as suitable powder or foam.
- Eye protection: Use special glasses of working with chemicals. In case of contact with eyes, wash the eyes with water for 15 minutes.
- Skin protection: Use non-penetrating and acid-resistant gloves and, in case of contact with skin, wash the site with soap and water.
- Respiratory protection: Use a mask capable of removing organic and inorganic gases. In case of poisoning, transfer the patient to an open air environment and use an oxygen mask if necessary.
- Organ protection: Wear boots, aprons, or chemical resistant clothes and wash your hands and all clothing after finishing work.
Storage and maintenance:
Keep in cool and dry environments and in fully sealed containers. Lack of observing these points can damage the molecular structure of iron sulfate.